How to crack Nintendo Switch 9.0.0 with atmosphere 0.9.4?
Less than a week, Atmosphere has update its version 0.9.4 to crack Switch 9.0.0. it is really a good news for the fans, so what’s the continent of this update and how to hack Nintendo Switch 9.0.0, we’ll talk about later in this article
What’s the new function in this atmosphere updating?
From the ScrisM’s twiiter, 0.9.4 can completely hacker Nintendo Switch 9.0.0
0.9.4 is Atmosphère’s twenty-second official release.
fusee-primary was last updated in: 0.9.3.
With thanks to the @switchbrew team, Atmosphère 0.9.4 is bundled with hbl 2.2, and hbmenu 3.1.1.
The following was changed since the last release:
- Support was added for 9.0.0.
- Please note: 9.0.0 made a number of changes that may cause some issues with homebrew. Details:
- 9.0.0 changed HID in a way that causes libnx to be unable to detect button input.
- Homebrew should be recompiled with newest libnx to fix this.
- Atmosphere now provides a temporary hid-mitm that will cause homebrew to continue to work as expected.
- This mitm will be removed in a future Atmosphere revision once homebrew has been updated, to allow users to use a custom hid mitm again if they desire.
- 9.0.0 introduced an dependency in FS on the USB system module in order to launch the SD card.
- This means the USB system module must now be launched before the SD card is initialized.
- Correspondingly, the USB system module can no longer be IPS patched, and its settings cannot be reliably mitm’d.
- We know this is frustrating, so we’ll be looking into whether there is some way of addressing this in the future.
- Please note: 9.0.0 updated the switch’s gamecart controller (“lotus”) firmware.
- To prevent the burning of lotus fuses, Atmosphere now applies nogc patches when booting into 9.0.0 with fuses below 9.0.0.
- If you wish to play gamecarts on 9.0.0 (but forever prevent yourself from playing them on < 9.0.0), set nogc = 0 in BCT.ini.
- An off-by-one error was fixed in boot system module’s pinmux initialization.
- This could theoretically have caused issues with HdmiCec communication.
- No users reported issues, so it’s unclear if this was a problem in practice.
- A bug was fixed that could cause webapplet launching homebrew to improperly set the accessible url whitelist.
- BIS key generation has been fixed for newer hardware.
- Newer hardware uses new, per-firmware device key to generate BIS keys instead of the first device key, so previously the wrong keys were generated as backup.
- This only affects units manufactured after ~5.0.0.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
So how to hack Nintendo Switch 9.0.0 with Atmosphere 0.9.4？
The modification of a console allows you to take full advantage of itAlso note that the modification of your console will cancel the manufacturer’s warranty and you may be banned from Nintendo servers if you play online or you connect to the eshop with a modified console, it is up to your risks and perils.
- A Nintendo Switch compatible with the mode RCM
- A payload injector (RCM Loader, USB-C cable with TegraRCM …)
- A jig
- A Sandisk or Samsung micro-SD card preferably
- A backup of your Nand with Hekate (Not required but strongly recommended)
- Download The latest version of Atmosphere and its payload
Micro-SD card preparation:
Format your microSD card in exfat using your PC and then insert it into your console on, it will ask you to restart to create the necessary information, including the Nintendo folder. Then you just turn off your console and remove your card to put it back in your PC.
You must extract the contents of the Atmosphere archive downloaded via the link above and copy it to the root of your micro-SD card.
You can create an additional folder with the name you want to store the different .NSP files you want. To install them will then use a software like Goldleaf or Tinfoil, but we will see this part in another tutorial, this is not the subject here.
Insert your micro-SD card and your jig into your console (right side).
then turn your console off in RCM mode by pressing the VOL + and POWER buttons at the same time.
Now that your console is in RCM (black screen) mode, all you have to do is inject the Rocket-Primary payload using a RCM Loader style or a USB-C cable. TegraRCM software. You will then see your console display the Atmosphere loading screen and then start normally.
To access the homebrew menu (HBL), you must hold down the R key and select the “Album” application on your console. Your switch is now modified and you just have to install the various software that you want to use by depositing them directly in the “switch” folder on your micro-SD card!
The manipulation with the RCM Loader and the jig is to be done each time you completely turn off your console. If you leave your console in standby without turning it off, in the dock for example, then you have nothing to do!
You will find many nice and useful software like the emulator MelonDS, which as its name suggests is used to emulate the Nintendo DS or the emulator PNES which deals with the NES emulation. You will find below a list of emulators for Switch available on our site for download.