How to apply for IBPS SO 2020?
The exam process for the IBPS SO 2019 exam is still continuing. IBPS has released the IBPS SO Mains 2019 Result on 5th February 2020 at their official website. Institute for Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS SO Exam to recruit candidates as Specialist Officers for different positions in the Public Sector Banks in India.
Candidates applying for IBPS SO 2020 exam are advised to kickstart their preparation soon. Given below are the tentative exam dates for the IBPS SO 2020 Examination.
|IBPS SO Exam Dates 2020|
|Events||IBPS SO 2020 Important Dates|
|IBPS SO Official Notification 2020||November (tentative)|
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam||December 26-27th, 2020 (tentative)|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result||January 2021 (tentative)|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam||January 30, 2021 (tentative)|
|IBPS SO Mains Result||February 2021 (tentative)|
Candidates preparing for the upcoming IBPS SO exams can solve IBPS SO Previous year question papers and prepare themselves for the upcoming Specialist Officer exam.
Candidates are also advised to refer to the bank exam preparation app designed by BYJU’S for their IBPS preparation. This app also consists of free IBPS SO mock tests that can help the candidates to understand the level of examination and also to boost their confidence.
IBPS SO Online Apply
Candidates can apply for the IBPS SO Exam through their official website. Before filling up the IBPS SO application form, it is important for the candidates to keep the following things handy:
- A Scanned photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Scanned copy of their signature
- Left thumb impression
- Online payment details
- A valid personal email id
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps while applying for the upcoming IBPS SO exam:
- Go to the official website of IBPS.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to initiate the registration process.
- Enter the basic details asked in the Online Application Form.
- Note your Provisional Registration number sent to the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Re-login to the website using your Registration number and password
- Upload your scanned documents such as photograph, signature, Left Thumb Impression, Hand-written declaration.
- After filling all the details, review the IBPS SO Online application form properly and click on “ SAVE & NEXT”.
- Complete the payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets and provide information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- On successful completion of the IBPS SO Online registration, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.
Once you submit the application form an email, as well as a text message, will be sent to the personal mail and phone provided with your registration ID and password. Candidates are required to keep this ID and password safe for future references.
Applicants who wish to prepare at home for the upcoming IBPS exam can refer to the bank exam preparation app which is designed by BYJU’S and is considered one of the best apps for bank exam preparation. It also increases your chances of success of scoring high in the competitive exam and helps you come out of the entire exam process as a banker.